[Humanist] 29.167 job at Seattle; New York graduate student project award

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jul 15 22:30:07 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Jennifer Vinopal <vinopal at nyu.edu>                        (21)
        Subject: Reminder: NYCDH grad student award, deadline approaching!

  [2]   From:    "Fehrenbacher, Richard" <fehrenbacher at seattleu.edu>       (12)
        Subject: Job Posting: Director, Digital Cultures Program

        Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 18:02:13 -0400
        From: Jennifer Vinopal <vinopal at nyu.edu>

This is a friendly reminder to our NYC graduate student colleagues that the
application deadline is approaching for the NYCDH graduate student project
award. We invite all graduate students in the city of New York to apply by
August 1, 2015. First prize winner(s) will receive a cash prize of $1000.
Two runner up positions will receive $500 each. All three winning proposals
will have the opportunity to receive support from one or more of the many
centers affiliated with NYCDH. Winners will also receive exposure on our
site and through our social media outlets.

More information on the award and how to apply
 http://nycdh.org/nycdh-sgpa-2015/ .

Please share this with your colleagues, graduate students, and other local
DH information networks.
- Jennifer

Jennifer Vinopal / vinopal at nyu.edu
Librarian for Digital Scholarship Initiatives
5th floor south, Bobst Library, New York University
70 Washington Square South
New York, NY  10012
v: 212.998.2522