[Humanist] 29.139 a map of metaphor

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Jul 5 00:13:47 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 10:08:55 -0400
        From: Catharine Mason <cmason.nc at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  29.136 a map of metaphor

Bravo, Brian and colleagues!  This is a fascinating study, and the
visualization is fascinating!  I look forward to "playing" with it and
sharing it with my students!

Catharine

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 4:29 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <

--
Associate Professor of English and Linguistic Ethnography
Université de Caen-Basse Normandie

President of VOVA, Inc.
www.vovarts.org
1924 6th Street