[Humanist] 28.769 autobiographical or memoir literature?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Feb 26 08:10:24 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:06:47 +0100
        From: Øyvind Eide <lister at oeide.no>
        Subject: Digital analysis of autobiographies

Dear colleagues,

In Passau we will run a seminar on autobiographies as historical sources in the next semester. We will expose the students to traditional as well as digital methods (if you pardon my sloppy terms) with a focus on the period between WW 1 and WW 2.

Could anyone suggest projects or publications of any kind specifically targeting this topic using digital humanities/digital history methods? It does not have to link to the same time period; anything with the use of computers on autobiographical or memoir literature would be helpful.

If people prefer to write to me directly I will be happy to post a summary to the list.

Kind regards,

Øyvind Eide

--
Dr. Øyvind Eide
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Universität Passau
Innstr. 40 (Nikolakloster)
94032 Passau
Büro: NK 429

fon: +49.851.509.3454 (Sekretariat .3451)
fax: +49.851.509.3452