[Humanist] 28.714 small scale / low key projects

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Feb 7 09:17:05 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 11:22:45 -0800
        From: Quinn Dombrowski <quinnd at berkeley.edu>
        Subject: Re:  28.708 small scale / low key projects

Many of the projects I've worked on have been done without much, or any,
grant funding. I'm currently working on writing a book, tentatively titled
"Drupal for Humanists", that provides a step-by-step guide to how to build
a web-based environment for such projects (or even larger / more complex /
better funded projects), with no custom programming required. Hosting a
Drupal site can be done very inexpensively as well, and I hope that it'll
be useful for people in a wide range of contexts, including "DH DIY-ers".

~Quinn

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 10:21 PM, Humanist Discussion Group <