[Humanist] 28.702 reasons to be cheerful after the REF (U.K.)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Feb 5 07:21:48 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 09:51:51 +0000
        From: "Tanner, Simon" <simon.tanner at kcl.ac.uk>
        Subject: 3 reasons why REF2014 was good for digital humanities scholars

What can the digital humanities learn from the REF2014 results that gives the discipline a boost and holds out hope for all of us who ply our scholarly trade as digital humanists? Here I lay out 3 reasons to be cheerful in the midst of the detritus of the Research Excellence Framework (REF).
http://simon-tanner.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/3-reasons-ref2014-was-good-for-digital.html

Best regards,
                Simon
Simon Tanner