[Humanist] 28.701 small scale / low key projects?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Feb 5 07:20:31 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 16:51:42 +0000
        From: Alexander Hay <a.hay at software.ac.uk>
        Subject: An archivist's digital project and DIY DH.

Dear Humanists,

A former Latin teacher of mine has been busily digitising 84 years worth
of yearbooks care of the school he now works at as an archivist. He
asked me to share the following links and asked for any feedback you may
care to give:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9_DKW3Jkum4Z3kySnRTSmFYWlU&usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9_DKW3Jkum4Q0o1S1o4RTNaT00&usp=sharing

I'm personally very interested in the small scale and/or low key DH
projects. One idea I'd like to explore at some point is how to create a
DIY digital humanities methodology, where anyone can get involved.
Anyway, do tell me what you think...

Regards,

- Alexander

--