[Humanist] 29.559 ACH election results

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 17 07:19:46 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 13:26:42 -0600
        From: Élika_Ortega <elikaortega at gmail.com>
        Subject: ACH Election Results

Dear all,

I am pleased to share with everyone the results of the 2015 ACH election in
which a new president, a vice-president/president elect, and three new
executive council members were elected.

Please join me in congratulating:

- Jen Guiliano, elected to be the ACH president for the 2016-2018 term;
- Matt Gold elected as the Vice President/President-Elect, for two
consecutive two-year terms (2016-2018 and 2018-2020);
- Micki Kauffman, elected as Executive Council member;
- Amanda Visconti, elected as Executive Council member; and
- Scott Weingart, elected as Executive Council member

On behalf of everyone, I would like to give my heartfelt thanks to all of
the candidates who ran this year for their willingness to serve on ACH. We
look forward to working with you in other capacities and greatly value
everything you bring into ACH.

Many thanks and sincere congratulations to the elected candidates. We are
thrilled to start (or continue) working with you at the Executive Council
in 2016.

All best,
Élika Ortega
Chair, Nominations Committee