[Humanist] 29.548 positions at Columbia

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Dec 14 08:33:45 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 10:35:11 -0500
        From: Alex Gil <colibri.alex at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  29.547 positions at Columbia

Thank you, WM, for pointing to the other two opportunities. Let me vouch
for the vibrancy of digital humanities in the LAIC department. The chair
Jesus Rodriguez Velasco is doing fantastic work to raise the profile of the
department along these lines. I work often with him and Susanna Allés, who
some of you may know.

If you also remember from an email I sent a while back, we are also looking
for a Digital Humanities Developer to work in my team, The Humanities and
History Division, at the library. We are still interviewing for that
position. Ping me directly if you want to hear more about that one.

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 3:03 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <