[Humanist] 29.542 programming historians? composition & performance = research?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Dec 11 09:28:15 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Adam Crymble <adam.crymble at gmail.com>                     (15)
        Subject: Programming Historian accessibility survey

  [2]   From:    lachance at chass.utoronto.ca                                (44)
        Subject: Composition and Performance = Research?

        Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 10:54:34 +0000
        From: Adam Crymble <adam.crymble at gmail.com>

Dear Fellow Humanists,

The Programming Historian (http://programminghistorian.org/) is conducting
a self-assessment of our project and is currently seeking feedback on the
accessibility of our resource. We hope to identify unintentional barriers
including but not limited to gender and we would appreciate as many
perspectives as possible.

Please complete our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SFSRHHD

The survey should take less than 5 minutes. Please share our link with
colleagues.

Thank you,

Adam Crymble
Editor, Programming Historian