[Humanist] 29.540 events: Canadian Society; BitCurator; textual editing

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 10 09:07:17 CET 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Susan Malsbury <susanmalsbury at nypl.org>                   (35)
        Subject: BitCurator Users Forum 2016

  [2]   From:    Susan Brown <sbrown at uoguelph.ca>                          (25)
        Subject: CSDH/SCHN proposal deadline extended to Dec. 17

  [3]   From:    Van Hulle Dirk <dirk.vanhulle at uantwerpen.be>              (34)
        Subject: ESTS Conference 2016 / DiXiT Convention 5-7 Oct 2016

        Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 10:54:35 -0500
        From: Susan Malsbury <susanmalsbury at nypl.org>

Hello all -

On behalf of the program committee, I'm pleased to announce that the
program descriptions for the BitCurator User Forum 2016 are now available
online <https://www.bitcuratorconsortium.org/events/buf2016>. On the
website, you'll find session descriptions and suggested accommodations, as
well as registration info.