[Humanist] 29.241 events: Nordic digital humanities; cultural heritage; TEI

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Aug 27 07:46:22 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Annika Rockenberger <annika.rockenberger at ilos.uio.no>     (19)
        Subject: Call for Papers, 1st Nordic DH conference

  [2]   From:    Roberto Rosselli Del Turco <rosselli at LING.UNIPI.IT>      (106)
        Subject: Re:  Digital humanities and cultural heritage: what
                relationship? Fourth AIUCD annual conference

  [3]   From:    marjorie.burghart at free.fr                                  (8)
        Subject: Registration open for the TEI Conference and MM 2015

        Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:29:22 +0200
        From: Annika Rockenberger <annika.rockenberger at ilos.uio.no>

Dear fellow humanists,

I am happy to announce that the first Nordic Digital Humanities Conference and first (constitutive) Annual Meeting of the Association for Digital Humanities in the Nordic Countries (DHN) will be held at the University of Oslo and the Norwegian National Library on March 15-17, 2016.

Attached to this email you'll find the Call for Papers. Wide distribution of the CfP is appreciated. DHN2016 is looking forward to receiving proposals for papers, posters, and sessions as well as pre-conference and post-conference workshops until November 15, 2015 midnight GMT.

The DHN accepts proposals in Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and English.

More information about the conference schedule, our keynote speakers, the program and the venues will be provided shortly on the newly established website of DHN: www.dig-hum-nord.eu

On behalf of the program committee and the local organization committee,

yours,

Annika Rockenberger

Annika Rockenberger
Department of Literature, Area Studies and European Languages
University of Oslo
P.O. Box 1003, Blindern
0315 Oslo, Norway

annika.rockenberger at ilos.uio.no