[Humanist] 29.215 parsing bibliographical reference lists

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Aug 14 08:38:47 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 09:17:20 -0500
        From: Amir Simantov <wawina at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  29.206 parsing bibliographical reference lists

Thank you all for responding!

Dr. Düring - Indeed anystyle.io looks interesting although it did not guve
me good results so far, I will investigate further.

Mr. Srivastava - IBM Watson - I will send you a private email and we can
see if we can help each other. Drupal rocks :)
Dr. Riddell - An interesting recipe for analysing recipes... However, too
much mathematics for a philosophical website developer ;)

KEEPING ON LOOKING FOR THE TOOL OR LIBRARY...

Amir
TopDownUp.com