[Humanist] 29.214 pubs: Challenging the Phenomena of Technology

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Aug 13 08:57:32 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 16:39:31 +0000
        From: Matthew Steven Hayler <M.S.Hayler at bham.ac.uk>
        Subject: New Book

Hi all,

My new book came out this Summer - http://goo.gl/ckkMQz

It's called Challenging the Phenomena of Technology (Palgrave 2015) and I hope that it will be of interest to anyone involved in e-reading, digital technology, concerns about the effects of using computers, and how phenomenology and cognitive science might be of use to the digital humanities.

If anyone would like a hard copy to review then do shoot me an email (m.s.hayler at bham.ac.uk), I'd like to get it out to digital humanities readers that might otherwise miss it thinking it's just a philosophy or cognitive science work.

Best

_m
Dr. Matt Hayler
University of Birmingham