[Humanist] 29.207 join a cohort focused on data management & curation?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Aug 11 08:29:14 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 19:02:44 +0000
        From: Bethany Nowviskie <bnowviskie at CLIR.ORG>
        Subject: 2016 DLF eResearch Network

Dear Humanist and CenterNet readers — the Digital Library Federation (DLF) seeks early expressions of interest by institutional teams who might like to join a 2016 cohort of our eResearch Network. Groups focused on data management issues in DH, and on humanities data curation are encouraged to participate! See below for details, and contact Rita Van Duinen (rvanduinen at clir.org<mailto:rvanduinen at clir.org>) with any questions you may have. — Bethany

Bethany Nowviskie
Director of the Digital Library Federation at CLIR
& Research Associate Professor of Digital Humanities at UVa
diglib.org<http://diglib.org> | clir.org<http://clir.org> | engl.virginia.edu<http://engl.virginia.edu> | nowviskie.org<http://nowviskie.org>

Begin forwarded message: