[Humanist] 28.337 handling and re-use of research data?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Sep 19 08:17:10 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:54:27 +0200
        From: Cornelius Puschmann <puschmann at hiig.de>
        Subject: Survey on handling and re-use of research data in academia

Dear Professor McCarty,

The Leibniz Research Alliance "Science 2.0" and its speaker Prof. Klaus
Tochtermann (German National Library of Economics) would like to invite the
subscribers of Humanist to participate in the online-survey “Handling and
re-use of research data”. The survey is conducted by the Alexander von
Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society in collaboration with the
Leibnitz Research Alliance and we are specifically interested in the views
of scholars in the digital humanities on this important subject.

Please follow this link to get to the survey:
http://survey-en.data-sharing.org/

We kindly ask you to forward this message to your colleagues.

Thank you for your support!

Best regards,

Dr. Cornelius Puschmann

Acting Professor of Communication Science
Zeppelin University Friedrichshafen
Faculty of Cultural Sciences
Am Seemooser Horn 20
88045 Friedrichshafen, Germany
www.zu.de

Research Associate
Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG)
Bebelplatz 1
10099 Berlin, Germany
www.hiig.de

e: cornelius.puschmann at hiig.de