[Humanist] 28.319 job in social informatics at Indiana

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Sep 9 07:24:21 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 12:20:26 -0400
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: Tenure-track position in Social Informatics, Indiana University

Asst/Assoc/Full Professor in Social Informatics
IU Bloomington Computer Science and Informatics
Indiana University

The School of Informatics and Computing (SoIC) at Indiana University
Bloomington invites applications for an asst/assoc/full professor position
in social informatics (SI), in the informatics division, to begin in August
2015. Our intent is to hire the candidate, either senior or junior, best
able to help our SI Group lead the development of Social Informatics, an
opportunity greatly enabled by the recent merger into the SoIC of the IUB
Department of Information and Library Science (ILS). Candidates with
interests in ethnography, social and political values in computing, economic
and policy perspectives on information technology, and internet and media
studies are especially encouraged to apply.

For more information see
https://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/972%20(Social%20Informatics)