[Humanist] 28.317 pubs: Digital Philology 3.1

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Sep 7 09:21:17 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 22:13:14 +0000
        From: Albert Lloret <albert.lloret at HOTMAIL.COM>
        Subject: Digital Philology 3.1

Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting. I am pleased to announce that a new issue of Digital Philology (vol. 3, n. 1) came out a few weeks ago. It is a special issue devoted to Digital Archives and Medieval Iberian Texts. Here is the link to the Table of Contents: http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/digital_philology/toc/dph.3.1.html. I hope you enjoy it!

Best,

Albert Lloret, PhD
Managing Editor, Digital Philology<http://www.press.jhu.edu/journals/digital_philology/>
Assistant Professor of Spanish and Catalan
University of Massachusetts Amherst
http://umass.academia.edu/AlbertLloret