[Humanist] 28.312 simulation in the humanities?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Sep 5 10:32:03 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 13:06:41 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: simulation in the humanities

In pursuit of simulation in the humanities I've gathered up a number of
articles and book chapters but would like to make certain that I have
not missed anything. I would be very grateful for any pointers. I have
made some effort to take in the ontological topic of complex systems,
which often involves the algorithmic topic of simulation, but may have
missed important items there as well.

Many thanks.

Group, University of Western Sydney