[Humanist] 28.309 events: literature & science; projects, tools etc.

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Sep 4 07:30:38 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Leigh Bonds <leigh.bonds at case.edu>                        (19)
        Subject: CFP: Digital Humanities at CEA 2015

  [2]   From:    Will Tattersdill <w.j.tattersdill at BHAM.AC.UK>              (7)
        Subject: Call for Papers and Participation - Teaching Literature and
                Science

        Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 13:22:04 +0000
        From: Leigh Bonds <leigh.bonds at case.edu>

*** Attachments:
    http://www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist/Attachments/1409752321_2014-09-03_leigh.bonds@case.edu_29998.1.2.txt

IMAGINATIONS
March 26-28, 2015 | INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA

Submission deadline: 1 November 2014 at http://cea-web.org/

The College English Association, a gathering of scholar-teachers in English studies, welcomes proposals for presentations for our 46th annual conference.

The special panel chair for Digital Humanities welcomes proposals for papers and panels addressing the following topics:

  *   DH projects (digital collections/archives, digital editions, interactive maps, 3D models, etc.)
  *   DH research tools (text analysis, visualization, GIS mapping, etc.)
  *   DH pedagogy (teaching methodologies, curriculum development, project collaboration, etc.)
  *   DH centers (supporting research, consulting services, teaching faculty/students, etc.)
  *   Digital Project Management
  *   Data Curation
  *   The Future of DH

Please submit your paper title and abstract (200-500 words) to http://cea-web.org/ by 1 November 2014. Submitting electronically involves setting up a user ID and then using that ID to log in in order to submit a proposal to the conference. If you are submitting a panel with multiple participants, please create a user ID for each proposed participant.

If you have questions about the DH panels, contact E. Leigh Bonds <leigh.bonds at case.edu<mailto:leigh.bonds at case.edu>>.

CEA also offers panels in Book History. If you have questions about BH panels, contact Ann Hawkins <ann.hawkins at ttu.edu<mailto:ann.hawkins at ttu.edu>> or Erin Bistline <erin.bistline at ttu.edu<mailto:erin.bistline at ttu.edu>>.

If you have questions about the CEA conference or the general program, visit our website  http://cea-web.org/  or email us <cea.english at gmail.com<mailto:cea.english at gmail.com>>.