[Humanist] 28.307 photographing palm-leaf mss?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Sep 4 07:28:01 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 15:35:56 +0200
        From: Sree Ganesh <sganeshhcu at gmail.com>
        Subject: Photo copies of Palm leaves manuscripts

Dear Members,

I would like to get your suggestions on how to make photocopies of palm
leaves manuscripts. What kind of resolution can I use? I am using Canon
Rebel T1i_500D.I would like to get all kind of suggestions from experts in
this group.

For this kind of digitization which one is the best image, color or black
and white?

Please find the attached sample image.

--
Cheers,