[Humanist] 28.424 biological metaphors

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Oct 21 07:21:28 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 18:00:40 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: biological metaphors

Prof dr Sally Wyatt, Programme Leader, eHumanities Group, Royal
Netherlands Academy of Arts & Sciences, responded to my call for
biological metaphors in the humanities, digital humanities in
particular, my sending me an article of hers, "Danger! Metaphors at Work
in Economics, Geophysiology, and the Internet", Science, Technology, &
Human Values, Vol. 29 No. 2, Spring 2004 242-261. There will be some
here, I'm sure, who do not know it and will be glad for the reference.

Group, University of Western Sydney