[Humanist] 28.388 using the Medical Heritage Library?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Oct 11 08:43:50 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 09:18:16 -0400
        From: Medical Heritage Library <medicalheritage at gmail.com>
        Subject: Medical Heritage Library User Survey

Good morning!

The Medical Heritage Library is looking to gain first-hand information from
our users. We’ve designed a very short – really! – survey that you can find
here: http://www.medicalheritage.org/2014-user-survey/ It should only take
about ten minutes at most to complete.

We want to know how people are finding our collection and what they’re
using in it – or what they’re not using in it because it isn’t there.
Please help us get to know our users better and plan more intelligently for
the future of our collaboration.

Thanks!

-Hanna

Processing Assistant, Center for the History of Medicine *and*
Project Coordinator, Medical Heritage Library
(http://www.medicalheritage.org/)
617-432-2666