[Humanist] 28.367 apologies for bad software

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Oct 3 07:59:09 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 06:54:20 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: with us still: apologies for bad software

This is yet again to apologise for illiterate software, somewhere in the
many transformations which messages from Humanist undergo, that changed
"Humanités numériques 2015: Identités, Pratiques et Théories" into
"Humanit�s num�riques 2015: Identit�s, Pratiques et Th�ories". If memory
serves this is not a problem within our powers to fix, but I am
investigating. Stay tuned.

Group, University of Western Sydney