[Humanist] 28.514 the power of weak ties

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Nov 25 07:19:20 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 10:49:27 +0100
        From: "Richard R Frank" <richard.frank at utoronto.ca>
        Subject: RE: [Humanist] 28.511 the power of weak ties?

Dear Francois,

Discussion lists are perhaps not as compositionally uniform (in an
intellectual/occupational sense) as many may assume.

I have an interest in the topics discussed, both professionally and
privately, but I am not a digital humanist (though I may admit to being a
philosophical one).

I am not an academic, though I once planned to be, and part of my brain
seems wired to think  that way.

As Kurt Vonnegut says, I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we
all....

Cheers

Rick Frank,

Market/Social/Climate researcher who uses his digits to type poorly.