[Humanist] 28.485 musical help?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Nov 12 07:47:43 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:13:05 -0500 (EST)
        From: lachance at chass.utoronto.ca
        Subject: Musical Help Requested

Willard

About a year ago I posted to Humanist my unsuccessful querying of the WWW
in reference to a musical sequence that appears in Robin Blaser's The Moth
Poems. Still no luck in identifying the chard or what the poet might be up
to...

C D Eb G A Bb B D

I wonder if any of the subscribers to Humanist with a musical training or
in touch with those that do might take a stab at explaining.

Thanks

Francois Lachance