[Humanist] 28.484 Managing Editors for "Digital Literary Studies"?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Nov 11 07:13:24 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 00:31:29 -0500
        From: "James O'Sullivan" <josullivan.c at gmail.com>
        Subject: Managing Editors required for Digital Literary Studies

The Pennsylvania State University has established a new international
peer-reviewed interdisciplinary publication with a focus on those aspects
of Digital Humanities primarily concerned with literary studies. The
journal will be a digital open access publication, and is called *Digital
Literary Studies*. See http://digitalliterarystudies.org for more (site
currently under development).

*Digital Literary Studies *will look to publish scholarly articles on
research concerned with computational approaches to literary
analysis/criticism, or critical/literary approaches to electronic
literature, digital media, and textual resources.

In addition to longer, more traditionally-formed articles, positional
papers and articles with a shorter experimental focus, as well as reviews
of books and electronic literature, will be considered.

We are currently in the process of putting our Advisory Board in place, but
we also require managing editors to assist in the day-to-day operations of
the journal. Initially, it will be published bi-annually.

We are inviting expressions of interest for emerging and established
scholars alike interested in taking form part of a team of managing editors
for *Digital Literary Studies*. Experience with OJS is desirable, but not
essential.

Interested candidates should contact me at josullivan at psu.edu.

Best regards,

James