[Humanist] 28.475 events: DH2015 registration open

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Nov 7 11:43:12 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 21:21:55 +1100
        From: Paul Arthur <pwlarthur at gmail.com>
        Subject: Digital Humanities 2015 conference registration now open

The Digital Humanities 2015 PC and Local Organisers have received a very
strong response to the call for proposals for the DH2015 conference, with
over 350 individual submissions (over 400 presentations in total counting
panels), involving more than 700 listed authors.

Conference registration is now open at http://dh2015.org/registration/.
Accommodation bookings are also available during the registration process.
We encourage conference delegates to register early to take advantage of
available rates and discounts.

The launch lecture for DH2015 will be given by Rachel Frick of the Digital
Public Library of America at the historic State Library of New South Wales,
followed by a sponsored reception. Conference keynotes include Genevieve
Bell, Jeffrey T. Schnapp and Tim Sherratt and we will have a guest
appearance of DH pioneer John Burrows in the closing ceremony, with the
announcement of a new award named for John Burrows sponsored by the
Australasian Association for Digital Humanities. For full schedule
overview, see http://dh2015.org/schedule-overview/.

In keeping with the theme of ‘Global Digital Humanities’, we very much look
forward to welcoming international delegates to Sydney, Australia, for
DH2015.

​

--

*PROFESSOR PAUL ARTHUR *

Professor of Digital Humanities
The University of Western Sydney
School of Humanities and Communication Arts
Locked Bag 1797 Penrith NSW 2571 Australia
paularthur.com | @pwlarthur <https://twitter.com/pwlarthur>

Digital Humanities 2015 (Sydney) dh2015.org  http://www.dh2015.org/