[Humanist] 28.59 events: historical textometry; archaeology; temporality; pedagogy

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed May 28 01:21:37 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Center for Comparative Studies"                          (93)
                <centrostudicomparati at libero.it>
        Subject: ATELIER "TEXTOMETRIE DES SOURCES HISTORIQUES"

  [2]   From:    Tom Brughmans <tom.brughmans at yahoo.com>                   (13)
        Subject: CFP The Connected Past Imperial College London

  [3]   From:    Leif Isaksen <leifuss at googlemail.com>                     (45)
        Subject: Digital Pedagogy seminar, 6 June @Senate House

  [4]   From:    Koen Vermeir <vermeir_lists at YAHOO.FR>                     (82)