[Humanist] 28.29 when the model becomes the object of study

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri May 16 22:30:26 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Bryan Carter <bc7 at mac.com>                                (47)
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 28.28 when the model becomes the object of
                study?

  [2]   From:    orlandi at rmcisadu.let.uniroma1.it                          (13)
                study?

  [3]   From:    "Gudridge, Patrick O." <pgudridg at law.miami.edu>           (40)
        Subject: Re:  28.28 when the model becomes the object of study?

  [4]   From:    "Toljamo, Tuomo" <tuomo.toljamo at kcl.ac.uk>                (22)
        Subject: re: when the model becomes the object of study?

        Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 20:17:13 -0700
        From: Bryan Carter <bc7 at mac.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 28.28 when the model becomes the object of study?

Please look at my recent manuscript, Digital Humanities: Current perspective, practices and research (shameless plug) I discuss the Virtual Harlem Project, which has been discussed in exactly the way you describe below. We should chat sometime

Sincerely,

Bryan Carter, Ph.D
Assistant Professor
Africana Studies