[Humanist] 28.27 events: nodes & networks; philology

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu May 15 22:33:59 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Greta Franzini <franzini at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>       (25)
        Subject: Two seminars next week

  [2]   From:    Brian Rosenblum <brianlee at ku.edu>                         (73)
        Subject: DH Forum: Nodes & Networks in the Humanities - CFP extended
                and keynote speakers announced

        Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 14:31:46 +0200
        From: Greta Franzini <franzini at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>

Next week the Humboldt Chair of Digital Humanities is hosting two
seminars as part of its Digital Philology course:

1) Monday May 19th, 3:15-4:45pm, University of Leipzig (Paulinum,
room P801)
"Editing Texts in Context: Two Case Studies" by Prof. Neel D. Smith,
College of the Holy Cross

2) Tuesday May 20th, 9:15-10:45am, University of Leipzig (Paulinum,
room P801)
"digilibLT -- a Digital Library of Late Latin Texts" by Prof. Maurizio
Lana, Università  del Piemonte Orientale (Italy)

For more information, please visit
http://www.dh.uni-leipzig.de/wo/news-announcements/

ALL WELCOME

--