[Humanist] 28.12 word-alignment; social structures; DiRT & Bamboo

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri May 9 22:50:10 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Quinn Dombrowski <quinnd at berkeley.edu>                    (28)
        Subject: Re:  28.7 DiRT and Bamboo?

  [2]   From:    "Nowviskie, Bethany P. (bpn2f)"                           (32)
                <bpn2f at eservices.virginia.edu>
        Subject: Re:  28.8 social structures and experience

  [3]   From:    Desmond Schmidt <desmond.allan.schmidt at gmail.com>         (36)
        Subject: Re:  28.11 automatic word alignment?

        Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 14:01:43 -0700
        From: Quinn Dombrowski <quinnd at berkeley.edu>

Hi Charles,

DiRT was rebuilt from its original wiki format in 2011 as part of Project
Bamboo, but it wasn't the main focus of what Bamboo did. (For more on that,
you can look through the Bamboo documentation wiki --
https://wikihub.berkeley.edu/display/pbamboo/Documentation.)

Because Bamboo is over, we'll be formally relaunching the site this summer
(hopefully in time for DH 2014) under the name "DiRT Directory", with a new
URL, logo, etc.

~Quinn

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Humanist Discussion Group <