[Humanist] 27.1016 Scholarly Editing: call for editions and articles

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat May 3 06:59:32 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 13:10:48 -0500
        From: Amanda Gailey <amanda.gailey at gmail.com>
        Subject: Reminder: Call for Digital Editions and Articles

INVITING EDITION PROPOSALS AND ARTICLES FOR THE 2015 ISSUE OF SCHOLARLY
EDITING

Scholarly Editing invites proposals for the 2015 issue. Many scholars know
fascinating texts that deserve to be edited thoughtfully and imaginatively,
and we offer a venue to turn this knowledge into sustainable, peer-reviewed
publications that will enrich the digital record of our cultural heritage.
If you are interested in editing a small-scale digital edition, we want to
hear from you. Proposals for the 2015 issue are due by May 9, 2014. Please
see details for submitting a proposal at
www.scholarlyediting.org/se.about.html.

We also welcome submissions of articles discussing any aspect of the theory
or practice of editing, print or digital. Articles must be submitted by
August 15, 2014, to be considered for the 2015 issue. Please see details at
www.scholarlyediting.org/se.about.html.

--
Amanda Gailey
Assistant Professor, Department of English