[Humanist] 28.154 readings on use of ICT by government

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Jun 26 07:43:19 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Mari Sarv <mari at haldjas.folklore.ee>                      (24)
        Subject: Re:  28.152 readings on use of ICT by government?

  [2]   From:    Javier_Pinzón <javier at lafundacionazul.org>               (51)

        Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:20:43 +0300 (EEST)
        From: Mari Sarv <mari at haldjas.folklore.ee>

There is a web page on e-governance in Estonia. I suppose you can find
some information and references there: http://www.egov-estonia.eu/

All the best
Mari Sarv

        Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:36:35 -0500
        From: Javier_Pinzón <javier at lafundacionazul.org>

Rónán,

about Colombian case in particular, you could read some papers and
documents:

http://www3.weforum.org/docs/GITR/2013/GITR_Chapter2.1_2013.pdf
Colombia’s Digital Agenda: Successes and the Challenges Ahead

http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/governance/colombia-implementing-good-governance/national-development-through-the-strategic-use-of-ict-and-e-government-in-colombia_9789264202177-11-en
National development through the strategic use of ICT and e-Government in
Colombia You do not have access to this content

http://www.springer.com/cda/content/document/cda_downloaddocument/9781461495628-c1.pdf
E-Government Practices in South American Countries: Echoing a Global Trend
or Really Improving Governance? The Experiences of Colombia, Chile, and
Brazil

http://www.cepal.org/publicaciones/default.asp?idioma=IN
ECLAC publications

http://www.oecd.org/site/worldforum06/38902521.pdf
Colombia’s Headways and Challenges in the use of ICT

I hope it is useful for your research.

Regards,

*Javier Irenarco Pinzón P.http://irenar.co  http://irenar.co *