[Humanist] 28.99 grad certificate at UVic

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jun 9 03:22:15 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:16:04 +0000
        From: Ray Siemens <siemens at uvic.ca>
        Subject: Graduate Certificate in Digital Humanities, U Victoria

[forwarded from the DHSI list]

Dear Members of the DHSI Community,

The response to the DHSI-partnered Graduate Certificate in Humanities at UVic announced on Monday by our Provost, Reeta Tremblay, as been overwhelming.

Details of the program are now available in U Victoria’s 2014/2015 academic calendar, at http://web.uvic.ca/calendar2014-09/GRAD/GPROGS/Engl/PrRe.html#GCinDH, with registration beginning in September 2014 for a May 2015 start.

In response to the tremendous demand we’ve experienced already this week, we have put into place an expedited information / pre-registration process. This puts you on our mailing list for news related to the certificate, as it becomes available, and gives priority registration for the certificate in advance of general registration.  No fee or deposit is required at this point.

Please visit https://www.regonline.ca/DHCertificate.