[Humanist] 28.86 feedback on the Metadata Games project?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Jun 5 01:37:35 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 18:13:50 +0000
        From: Sukdith Punjasthitkul <Sukdith.Punjasthitkul at dartmouth.edu>
        Subject: We would love your feedback on the future of Metadata Games

Hi DH folks,

Thank you for your interest and support of the Metadata Games project! The project has seen a number of exciting developments this year, including our collaborations with the British Library (http://www.tiltfactor.org/metadata-games-tag-event-may-day-may-day/), the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, and UCLA's Chicano Studies Research Center, as well as the release of our newest game, Stupid Robot (http://play.metadatagames.org/stupidrobot).

Now that we've reached the halfway point of the project, we would love to get your feedback regarding what *you* would like to see in Metadata Games going forward. Let us know by filling out a short survey we've made here:

http://bit.ly/1ttTRYG

We want to make Metadata Games as useful, fun, and compelling for you as we can and look forward to your comments!

Best,

--sukie--

Metadata Games. Play. Tag. Connect.
http://metadatagames.org