[Humanist] 27.750 events: Portrait of an Eleventh-Century Cultural Broker (Leipzig)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Jan 28 07:33:34 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 15:24:04 +0100
        From: Greta Franzini <franzini at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
        Subject: Leipzig eHumanities Seminar: Sarah Savant

Dear all,

This week's Leipzig eHumanities seminar (the last in the series!) will
be given by Sarah Savant. Sarah will be talking to us about:

*"**Al-Tha?a-libi-'s Memorable Thima-r al-qulu-b fi- almud.a-f
wa-l-mansu-b: A Portrait of an Eleventh-Century Cultural Broker"*

In: Room P801 (Paulinum, 8th floor), University of Leipzig
On: Wednesday 29th January 2014
At: 3:15 PM to 4:45 PM

Attendance at the seminar is free of charge.
*ALL WELCOME*

For further information, please visit:
http://www.e-humanities.net/events/2013-ehum-seminar-call.html

On behalf of the Leipzig seminar Board, I would like to take this
opportunity to thank all of our speakers and our guests for a
stimulating and successful series!

--
Greta Franzini
Research Associate