[Humanist] 27.738 programmes: undergrad at Canterbury (NZ); MA at King's London & Humboldt Berlin

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Jan 25 10:29:11 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Hedges, Mark" <mark.hedges at kcl.ac.uk>                     (3)
        Subject: MA in Digital Curation at King's College London and
                Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

  [2]   From:    James Smithies <james.smithies at canterbury.ac.nz>          (19)
        Subject: University of Canterbury Digital Humanities Programme 2014

        Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 09:29:14 +0000
        From: "Hedges, Mark" <mark.hedges at kcl.ac.uk>
        Subject: MA in Digital Curation at King's College London and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

The Department of Digital Humanities at King's College London and the Institut für Bibliotheks- und Informationswissenschaft at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin are pleased to announce their new MA in Digital Curation, with entry starting in Autumn 2014.

The MA in Digital Curation is a two-year international programme, run jointly by King's and Humboldt, that responds to the increasing demand for digitally literate professionals to manage and curate the digital information and digital assets of organisations across the public and private sectors, including education, research and memory institutions, as well as wider industry. This unique joint programme allows students to spend a year each in two of Europe's most vibrant cities - Berlin and London - with the opportunities to engage with the rich culture and heritage of both cities.

For more information see http://www.kcl.ac.uk/artshums/depts/ddh/study/pgt/madc/index.aspx