[Humanist] 27.706 DHCommons' Editorial Board

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Jan 16 07:33:19 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:05:53 -0700
        From: Ryan Cordell <rccordell at gmail.com>
        Subject: DHCommons' Founding International Editorial Board

http://digitalhumanities.org/centernet/2014/01/dhcommons-founding-international-editorial-board/

DHCommons has a new editorial board! As centerNet's flagship
publication, DHCommons has taken on the task of peer reviewing mid-stage
digital humanities projects from around the world in multiple languages.
These new board members will assist the Founding Co-Editors-in-Chief
Ryan Cordell (Northeastern University), Isabel Galina (Universidad
Nacional Autónoma de México), and Laurent Romary (Humboldt Universität
Berlin and INRIA) to prepare DHCommons' Vision Statement, Submission
Guidelines, and Review Guidelines. We look forward to issuing our
initial call for projects early in 2014.

Board members were chosen through a rigorous nomination process to
represent the geographic, linguistic, disciplinary, institutional and
cultural variation of the Digital Humanities Community. Given their deep
and wide-ranging expertise, we know they will greatly enhance this
exciting new publication and help DHCommons achieve its goal: to help
certify through peer review the value of long-standing, influential, but
unfinished projects to colleagues unfamiliar with the contours of
digital humanities research.
DHCommons Founding International Editorial Board

Anne Baillot, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Cheryl E. Ball, Illinois State University
Marin Dacos, Centre pour l'Édition Électronique ouverte (CLÉO)
Rebecca Frost Davis, St. Edward's College
Jason Ensor, University of Western Sydney
Jieh Hsiang, National Taiwan University
Tara McPherson, University of Southern California
Rafael Pérez y Pérez, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, Cuajimalpa
Torsten Reimer, Imperial College London
Roopika Risam, Salem State University
Geoffrey Rockwell, University of Alberta
Patrick Sahle, University of Cologne