[Humanist] 27.700 girls & computing

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Jan 14 07:10:09 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:23:22 +1100
        From: Suzana Sukovic <suzana.sukovic at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  27.684 girls & computing -- and lower-cost technology

Interesting points. I didn't know about pink rifles, but I imagine girls at
my school would be amused. All these pink toys are clearly a product of
binary imagination. I wonder what Kristeva would say.

You convinced me to look more seriously into RPi. Norman, thanks for
suggesting Adafruit - I never heard about it (not that I am an expert in
electronics).

Regards,

Suzana

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org