[Humanist] 27.696 job at the Hammer, UCLA

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Jan 11 08:55:44 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 01:05:57 +0000
        From: Leslie Cozzi <lcozzi at hammer.ucla.edu>
        Subject: Project Manager for Digital Initiatives, UCLA

Project Manager for Digital Initiatives
UCLA Hammer Museum

The UCLA Hammer Museum is seeking to hire a Project Manager for Digital Initiatives to oversee a new online platform that will make our collections, exhibitions, and programs more dynamic and accessible to both scholarly and general audiences.  Funded by a 3-year grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, the Project Manager for Digital Initiatives will be responsible for direct management of all aspects of the project, from initial research and infrastructure development to content creation and dissemination. A complete job description is attached  and instructions for submitting applications are posted on our website:

http://hammer.ucla.edu/about/employment_and_internships.html

We are seeking an advanced graduate student with a background in both art history and digital humanities or information studies. We would be very grateful if you could forward this posting to any students that you feel would be qualified candidates.

Many thanks for your assistance,

Leslie Cozzi
Curatorial Associate
Grunwald Center for the Graphic Arts/Hammer Museum
10899 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
(310) 443-7076
www.hammer.ucla.edu