[Humanist] 27.693 in search of a book

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Jan 11 08:51:01 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:49:45 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: in search of a book

I would very much like to have a copy of the following, which I cannot
locate for sale anywhere:

Computers for the Humanities? A Record of the Conference Sponsored by
Yale University on a Grant from IBM. New Haven CN: Yale University
Press, 1965.

Please let me know if you have one you're willing to sell, and if so,
for how much.

Many thanks.