[Humanist] 27.686 ACH elections in progress

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jan 8 08:51:18 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 12:28:46 -0500
        From: ACH Secretary <secretary at ach.org>
        Subject: Reminder/Alert: ACH elections in progress

Dear all,

For those of you who are ACH or joint ADHO members, I write to remind
you that ACH elections are in progress! This year is a big one: we are
electing a new President, a new Vice-President, and three new Executive
Council members. In addition, there's a set of major constitution
amendments and updates up for your consideration.

An email went out to the membership in December, and a reminder will be
going out soon. The second mailing will include those who have recently
(since last October) joined ACH, directly or through ADHO. The voting
period closes on January 23rd.

If you did not receive a ballot email with your subscription number and
a voting token, and you joined before last October, please email me at
secretary at ach.org, and I will look into it for you.

Many thanks!

--
Vika Zafrin, Secretary
Association for Computers and the Humanities