[Humanist] 27.800 events: education; gaming

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Feb 14 06:09:54 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Zoe Michel <conferences at wopu.org>                        (109)
        Subject: The 2014 International Conference on Education and
                Educational Technologies.

  [2]   From:    Geoffrey Rockwell <grockwel at ualberta.ca>                  (26)
        Subject: Replaying Japan

        Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:33:21 +0000
        From: Zoe Michel <conferences at wopu.org>
        Subject: The 2014 International Conference on Education and Educational Technologies.

EET 2014

The 2014 International Conference on Education and Educational Technologies
Prague, Czech Republic, April 2-4, 2014
 http://tinyurl.com/education2014

Indexing in ISI, SCOPUS
------------------------------
Proceedings in CD-ROM and Books (Hard-Copy) in ISI, SCOPUS as in 2012 and 2013
The Proceedings of the Conferences will be published in CD-ROM and Hard-Copy (as book) with all the accepted and registered papers of the conferences and will be indexed in: ISI (Thomson Reuters), ELSEVIER, SCOPUS, Zentralblatt MATH, British Library, EBSCO, SWETS, EMBASE, CAS - American Chemical Society, EI Compendex, Engineering Village, DoPP, GEOBASE, Biobase, TIB|UB - German National Library of Science and Technology, American Mathematical Society (AMS), Inspec - The IET, Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory, Scholar Google.

Journal Publications
---------------------
>From each conference of our society in Prague, the best papers will be promoted for fast track /priority peer review and publication in ISI Journals. The other papers will be promoted to journals indexed in SCOPUS or  in Springer Verlag volumes. Contact us for more details and the complete list of these journals that will host your papers.

Review:
-----------
All the papers are subject to peer, thorough, strict review by committees' members or 2 or 3 additional reviewers. Find the names of the reviewers in our site (Link: Books). The names of the Reviewers appear always in the Proceedings and are always sent to our Indexes (ISI, SCOPUS, etc...). Find them in our site. (Link: Books). Only reviewers with several recent publications in ISI and SCOPUS are used in our review process.

Prague
----------
Prague: This magical city of bridges, cathedrals, gold-tipped towers and church domes, has been mirrored in the surface of the swan-filled Vltava River for more than ten centuries. Almost undamaged by WWII, Prague's medieval centre remains a wonderful mixture of cobbled lanes, walled courtyards, cathedrals and countless church spires all in the shadow of her majestic 9th century castle that looks eastward as the sun sets behind her. Prague is also a modern and vibrant city full of energy, music, cultural art, fine dining and special events catering to the independent traveller's thirst for adventure. It is regarded by many as one of Europe's most charming and beautiful cities, Prague has become the most popular travel destination in Central Europe along with Bratislava and Krakow. Millions of tourists visit the city every year. Prague was founded in the later 9th century, and soon became the seat of Bohemian kings, some of whom ruled as emperors of the Holy Roman Empire. The city thrived under the rule of Charles IV, who ordered the building of the New Town in the 14th century - many of the city's most important attractions date back to that age. The city also went under Habsburg rule and became the capital of a province of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. In 1918, after World War I, the city became the capital of Czechoslovakia. After 1989 many foreigners, especially young people, moved to Prague. In 1992, its historic centre was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. In 1993, Czechoslovakia split into two countries and Prague became capital city of the new Czech Republic"

Special Sessions:
----------------
Qualified Colleagues can send us their proposals for Special Sessions. A honorarium will be given to special session organizers. Contact us.

E-Library
---------
Free Access for everybody, no username, no password to check the quality of our previous publications.

Committees:
-------------
Organizing Committee:
General Chairs
------------------
    Professor Philippe Dondon
    ENSEIRB-MATMECA, École Nationale Supérieure d'Électronique
    Informatique et Radiocommunications de Bordeaux
    1 avenue du Dr Albert Schweitzer, B.P. 99 33402
    Talence, Cedex
    France

    Professor D. Subbaram Naidu,
    IEEE Fellow,
    Idaho State University, USA

    Professor  Imre Rudas,
    Obuda University, Budapest,
    Hungary

    Professor Bimal Kumar Bose
    Life Fellow IEEE,
    The University of Tennessee,
    Knoxville, USA

Senior Program Chair
------------------
    Professor Giovanni Fulantelli,
    National Research Council of Italy,
    Institute for Educational Technologies Palermo,
    Palermo
    Italy

Program Chairs
------------------
    Professor Cathy H. Qi,
    University of New Mexico,
    Albuquerque, NM, USA

    Professor D. Subbaram Naidu,
    IEEE Fellow,
    Idaho State University, USA

    Professor Sara De Freitas,
    Coventry University, UK

Tutorials Chair
---------------
    Professor Toshio Okamoto,
    The University of Electro-Communications,
    UEC & KCG, Japan

Special Session Chair
---------------------
    Professor Xiang Bai, Huazhong
    University of Science and Technology,
    China

Workshops Chair
------------------
    Professor Ronald Tetzlaff,
    Technical University Dresden,
    Dresden, Germany

Local Organizing Chair
------------------
    Professor Klimis Ntalianis,
    Tech. Educ. Inst. of Athens (TEI),
    Athens, Greece

Publication Chair
------------------
    Professor Konstantinos G. Arvanitis,
    Agricultural University of Athens, Athens, Greece

    Professor Cornelia Aida Bulucea, University of Craiova,
    Craiova, Romania

Publicity Committee
------------------
    Professor Bharat Doshi,
    John Hopkins University,
    Mayrland, USA

    Professor Imre J. Rudas,
    Óbuda University, Budapest,
    Hungary

International Liaisons
------------------
    Professor Alexander Gegov,
    University of Portsmouth, UK

    Professor Peter Szolgay,
    Pazmany Peter Catholic University,
    Hungary

    Professor Imre Rudas,
    Obuda University, Hungary

    Professor Manuela Panoiu,
    Polytechnic University of Timisoara, Romania.
[...]