[Humanist] 27.797 quantifying classicists?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Feb 14 06:07:47 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 10:03:10 +0100
        From: Greta Franzini <franzini at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
        Subject: Call for Collaboration: Quantifying Classics students in the world

CALL FOR COLLABORATION

Digital Humanities Leipzig is in the process of quantifying the total
number of students of Latin and Ancient Greek in the world (see our
latest blogpost here: http://www.dh.uni-leipzig.de/wo/news-announcements/).

Initial results are looking good (as you can see from the map) but we'd
love to receive feedback and input from all of you.

Are you able to help us? Any suggestions? Comments? Questions?
Your help and opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

--
Greta Franzini
Research Associate