[Humanist] 27.762 ACH election results

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Feb 4 09:44:10 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 11:36:16 -0500
        From: Vika Zafrin <vzafrin at bu.edu>
        Subject: ACH election results announced

Dear Humanists,

We are pleased to announce the results of the 2013 ACH elections.

The amendments recently made to our Constitution and Bylaws by the ACH
Executive Council have been ratified by the membership. The amended
version is available on the ACH website:
http://ach.org/about-ach/constitution/

Per the newly amended constitution, all new officer and Executive
Council terms will begin at the close of the DH 2014 conference, to be
held this July in Lausanne, Switzerland. Current officers and outgoing
Exec members will serve until then.

Elected to serve as ACH President for the 2014-2016 term is Stéfan Sinclair.

Elected to serve as ACH Vice-President for the 2014-2016 term is Dot Porter.

Elected to serve on the Executive Council for the 2014-2017 term, in
alphabetical order, are Miriam Posner, Lisa M. Rhody, and Roopika Risam.

On behalf of the ACH, we congratulate our newly elected representatives,
and thank all of this year’s candidates for being willing to donate time
to the organization. What a slate! We look forward to working with all
of you, in ways formal and informal, in the coming year.

--
Vika Zafrin, Secretary
Association for Computers and the Humanities