[Humanist] 28.591 ACH election results

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Dec 24 07:34:31 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:20:37 -0500
        From: ACH Secretary <secretary at ach.org>
        Subject: ACH election results 2014

Dear Humanists,

We are pleased to announce the results of the 2014 ACH elections.

The amendments recently made to our Constitution and Bylaws by the ACH
Executive Council have been ratified by the membership. The amended
version is available on the ACH website:
http://ach.org/about-ach/constitution/

Per the newly amended constitution, all new officer and Executive
Council terms will begin at the close of the annual summer Executive
Council meeting. This year the meeting will be held at the joint
CSDH/SCHN and ACH conference in Ottawa, Canada in June 2015. Current
officers and outgoing Exec members will serve until then.

Elected to serve on the Executive Council for the 2015-2018 term, in
alphabetical order, are Quinn Dombrowski, Alex Gil, and Élika Ortega.

On behalf of the ACH, we congratulate our newly elected representatives,
and thank all of this year's candidates for being willing to donate time
to the organization. What a slate! We look forward to working with all
of you, in ways formal and informal, in the coming year.

--
Vika Zafrin, Secretary
Association for Computers and the Humanities