[Humanist] 28.565 continuing problem (a test)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Dec 16 07:46:37 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 06:33:06 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: continuing problem with Humanist

Dear colleagues,

This is basically a test-message, the only one to be sent out this
morning from the chill and dark of London. I'm doing this at the
request of the hardy souls who are attempting to figure out where in the
interacting systems through which Humanist messages pass the current
problem is lurking. I hope your patience and forbearance are sufficient
to outlast the problem. I suppose this is the cost of running a bespoke
operation tailored to the community (not a misuse of the term, I think)
it serves.

Once the results of sending this message have been analyzed I'll send
out the remaining messages.

Group, University of Western Sydney