[Humanist] 28.563 more responses to the Web Survey on digital practices?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Dec 13 09:38:36 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 08:55:05 +0200
        From: agiati benardou <a.benardou at dcu.gr>
        Subject: Web Survey extension announcement

Dear All,

On behalf of DARIAH-EU VCC2 on Research and Education and the Digital
Curation Unit, "ATHENA" R.C., we would like to thank you all for taking the
time to respond and circulate the Web Survey on digital practices in the
arts and humanities.

We are very pleased to inform you that the Web Survey has gathered over
initiatives of the kind!

We have thus decided to extend the deadline by one month, until January
31st 2015, so that we collect even more responses.

May we remind you that the Web Survey is available in 9 languages and does
not take more than 12' to complete:

English: http://surveys.dcu.gr/index.php/196761/lang-en
 http://surveys.dcu.gr/index.php/196761/lang-en

French: http://surveys.dcu.gr/index.php/196761/lang-fr

German: http://surveys.dcu.gr/index.php/934532/lang-de

Greek: http://surveys.dcu.gr/index.php/383412/lang-el
 http://surveys.dcu.gr/index.php/383412/lang-el

Lithuanian: http://surveys.dcu.gr/index.php/585513/lang-lt

Serbian (Cyrillic): http://surveys.dcu.gr/index.php/293997/lang-sr

Serbian (Latin): http://surveys.dcu.gr/index.php/293997/lang-sr-Latn

Slovenian: http://surveys.dcu.gr/index.php/549847/lang-sl

Spanish: http://surveys.dcu.gr/index.php/982397/lang-es

We would be most grateful if you could give it one final push in your
respective DH communities.

Remember: The more the responses, the more informative the insights
to digital practices in the arts and humanities!

With best wishes for a Happy Holiday,

Agiatis Benardou, on on behalf of the VCC2 WG2 - Understanding and
expanding scholarly practice, Costis Dallas (University of Toronto and
Digital Curation Unit, ATHENA R.C.), and Manfred Thaller (University of
Cologne)

--
Agiatis Benardou, MA, MSc, PhD
Senior Research Associate