[Humanist] 28.556 pubs: RIDE 2

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 11 12:32:05 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:40:54 +0000
        From: Franz Fischer <franz.fischer at UNI-KOELN.DE>
        Subject: Reviews on digital editions - RIDE 2 out now!

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear list,

I am very happy to announce that we just published issue 2 of RIDE, a
review journal for digital editions and resources.

As in the first issue, we have 5 (4 English, 1 German) reviews that
critically assess publicly available scholarly digital editions.

For your convenience, this is the table of contents:

• 16th Century Chronicle to 21st Century Edition: A Review of The
Diary of Henry Machyn, by Misha Broughton,
• Der Zürcher Sommer 1968: Die digitale Edition, by Friederike Wein
• The Digital Edition of the Becerro Galicano de San Millán de la
Cogolla, by Francisco Javier Álvarez Carbajal
• The Fleischmann Diaries, by Merisa A. Martinez
• The Shelley-Godwin Archive: The edition of Mary Shelley's
Frankenstein Notebooks, by Frederike Neuber

All reviews can be accessed for free via our webpage: http://ride.i-d-e.de

Enjoy the RIDE!
Franz

--