[Humanist] 28.554 research assoc at Hamburg; postdoc for Internet Archive

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Dec 11 12:28:42 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Evelyn Gius <evelyn.gius at uni-hamburg.de>                  (15)
        Subject: Job: developer in Digital Humanities project "heureCLÉA" at
                University of Hamburg

  [2]   From:    I-CHASS <uiucichass at gmail.com>                            (12)
        Subject: Internet Archive seeking visual studies postdoc for 2-year
                fellowship

        Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 14:22:44 +0100
        From: Evelyn Gius <evelyn.gius at uni-hamburg.de>
        Subject: Job: developer in Digital Humanities project "heureCLÉA" at University of Hamburg

The Faculity of Humanities at the University of Hamburg invites applications for a Research Associate for the project "heureCLÉA" in accordance with § 28 (3) of Hamburg's Higher Education Act (HmbHG*). The position commences soonest possible, the term is fixed to 8 months. It is remunerated at the salary level TV-L 13  and calls for 50% of work per week.
The application deadline is December, 22.

The full (german) job description is available at
http://www.uni-hamburg.de/uhh/stellenangebote/wissenschaftliches-personal/Germanistik_17-12-14.pdf

Please consult our websites at www.heureclea.de and www.catma.de or contact Marco Petris at marco.petris at uni-hamburg.de for further information.

--
Evelyn Gius